LEXINGTON, S.C. – Aug. 11, 2016 – Avtec Inc., the nation’s leading independent provider of mission-critical, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) dispatch console systems, will showcase its public safety solutions at the Association of Public Communications Officials (APCO) International’s annual conference and exposition in Orlando, Fla. from Aug. 14-17, 2016.
Avtec’s booth No. 1463 will feature:
- Scout™ consoles with integrated communications capabilities such as voice, text, and mapping; broadband push-to-talk (PTT); and automatic vehicle location (AVL) services.
- Avtec’s Radio Internet Protocol Communication Module (RIC-M) device that provides public safety and government agencies a P25 CFSI-compliant bridge between Quantar™ base stations and Motorola Astro® radio infrastructures at a fraction of the cost of a new base station.
- Avtec’s Mini SIP console – a compact and durable hardware device that provides push-to-talk (PTT) functionality and monitors up to four channels.
- Previews of the Avtec ScoutLink™ solution that connects Mini SIP consoles with radio and telephony endpoints in a Scout dispatching system.
Presentations with leading Land Mobile Radio (LMR) manufacturers include:
- “Changing the Paradigm of LMR Systems: Technology That Makes Your System Safe and Simple,” with EFJohnson. Location: APCO Presentation Theater, Booth 1849.
- Monday, Aug. 15 from 3:45-4:15 p.m. EDT; and
- Tuesday, Aug. 16 from 11:15-11:45 a.m. EDT
- Tait Communications (Booth 753) – Interoperability demonstrations between Avtec Scout consoles and TaitNET P25 radio system.
- Airbus DS Communications (Booth 1353) – Interoperability demonstrations between Avtec Scout consoles and Airbus Vesta P25 radio system.
- JVCKENWOOD (Booth 1027) – Interoperability demonstrations between Avtec Scout consoles and EFJohnson Atlas P25 radio system.
About Avtec, Inc.
Avtec, Inc. provides pure Internet Protocol (IP) dispatch console solutions for the public safety, utility, transportation, business and industry, and government markets. For more than 35 years, customers have chosen Avtec’s award-winning technology for their mission-critical dispatch centers. There are thousands of Scout Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) consoles installed worldwide.