DSPatch is in use by hundreds of Public Safety, Military, Utility, Airline and Railroad organizations for their mission-critical dispatching operations. The system is fully redundant and a single component failure will disable no more
than one console or one external line.
- Scalable from 32 to 2048 Ports
- Unmatched Functionality
- Designed to run for years with zero downtime
- Distributed Control Architecture with Redundant Data Paths
- Remote Maintenance for factory support
- Operator Capacity up to 200 Consoles
- Live updates for settings; Hot-swap cards
- Software upgrades without system reboot
- Supports wire-line connection to Trident Passport and Tait/Fylde MPT1327 Trunked systems
DSPatch32 is a smaller version of the DSPatch Radio console that retains the features and quality full size system. DSPatch32 is a digital multi-line, multi-operator console system that provides operators or dispatchers
access to each other and any radio/telephone resources of the system. It offers functionality, flexibility and ease of operation.
- Cost Effective Entry Level System for analog-only smaller Applications
- Supports 32 ports: Radio/Telephone/Consoles
- Same Feature Set as the Larger DSPatch System
DSPatch 10-4 is a DSPatch configuration designed to mount in an open frame rack. Unlike DSPatch32, it supports T1 connections and is ideal for smaller dispatch centers using Trident Passport or Tait/Fylde MPT1327 trunked systems.
- Supports up to 96 digital and 42 analog ports.
- Controls Radio and Telephone via analog and T1 interfaces
- Provides a wire-line connection to both Trident Passport and Tait/Fylde MPT trunked radio systems