The Outpost endpoint is a solid-state embedded IP controller that interfaces analog radio equipment to an Ethernet network. It performs analog-to-digital conversion of the audio as well as remote monitoring and control. Outpost works with Avtec’s VPGate software to provide interoperability with other types of endpoint devices from different manufacturers.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Interfaces non-RoIP devices to an IP network
- Operates from -30 to +60 degrees Centigrade
- Capable of local control or remote control of base stations
- Configured via password-protected embedded web server
- Supports iDEN, EDACS, NXDN, and P25 control stations
- Supports traditional radio features like DTMF Call-ins, RSSI, COR, tone keying, etc.
- Provides auxiliary inputs and outputs
- Rack mountable
- Low power