Scout™ Select + HigherGround® =
Better Incident Management
Avtec is now offering a packaged HigherGround voice recording solution available only with Scout Select packages.
Avtec and HigherGround have partnered to provide seamless functionality with the Scout Select Mini HG-12 package. An affordable downloadable application solution, the Mini HG-12 is based on HigherGround’s Calibre call recording platform, which integrates with Scout Select.
The Mini HG-12 packaged solution has the power, security, and ease-of-use to position it as the premiere economy recording system for Avtec customers. Our client support team is available to provide our joint customers with the best functionality and user experience.
Capabilities and Features
- Up to12 audio channels supported via Scout Select and Mini VPGate. Records system-wide communication for phones and radios, as well as select and unselect audio.
- Incident recording and retrieval.
Standard System Configuration
Mini HG Provides a Rich Array of Features and Benefits
- Data Integration: Consolidates data from Mini VPGate and/or Scout Select 400/00 into a single synchronized event with corresponding timeline.
- Data Retrieval: Customizable search options allow quick retrieval of archived data and recordings, including computer-aided dispatch (CAD), ID station, talk group, radio alias, and more. Incidents can be saved to media files, emails or shared on a drive.
- Real-Time Monitoring: Allows monitoring of dispatched calls in real time with one click. Includes visibility of public safety answering point (PSAP) key performance indicator metrics.
- Digital Signature: A signature is assigned to each recording for verification that recordings were not altered or tampered with.
- Unlimited Playback: Recordings can be played back an unlimited number of times from anywhere in the network.
Proactive System Monitoring: 250 alarms notify clients of any potential problems before they become an issue.
- Secure and Compliant: Recorded data is encrypted for storage and transmission, and is fully compliant with all legislative mandates.
- Reporting: Allows quick reports on incidents and dispatchers. Standard and custom reports can provide data on call duration, calls per unit time, answering delay, time of call, caller ID, talk group, audio type by dispatcher or group, and more.
- I'm Alive: Heartbeat monitoring by HigherGround ensures the client's system is up and running 24/7.
The HigherGround recorder is configured to record both select and unselect lines on the Scout Select console and/or through the Mini VPGate.
Both PC and Web-based clients — provided at no cost — can be used to access the HigherGround recording server as long as they have access to the network. The data from one or more communications can be securely exported for playback by any client.
For more information, including additional product specifications and pricing, please contact your local Avtec channel partner.
About Our Alliance
HigherGround provides Avtec customers with the certainty and peace of mind of a reliable integration for faster system implementations and a dependable product lifecycle. Searching for specific tagged metadata within logged interactions to find and reconstruct recorded interactions is crucial for incident reconstruction and analysis in mission critical settings. HigherGround has successfully completed compatibility testing with the AvtecTM Scout IP dispatch console receiving Gold CE certification, Avtec’s highest compatibility level, for console and endpoint metadata.
HigherGround provides recording solutions for incident reconstruction in public safety and performance monitoring in contact centers. Calibre® is a best-in-class contact center recording solution that transforms captured interactions and associated metadata into intelligence, enabling decisions with certainty. This reliable and full-featured business improvement tool enhances agent performance and optimizes operations to boost productivity, minimize risk, improve customer satisfaction and reduce costs, which ultimately increases revenue. Capture911TM is a cost effective, reliable, multichannel recording and incident reconstruction solution for critical communications in public safety. Easy-to-use and easily integrated into major console, radio and telecom systems, Capture911 exceeds NG9-1-1 standards and provides proactive monitoring and notification to ensure 24/7 system up time.